DGTL was founded with a steadfast commitment to bringing cutting-edge electronic music and art worldwide. We are responsible for improving and maintaining our social and environmental impact on the globe, and we are committed to leaving the world a little bit better than the way we found it.
We are now looking for a Marketing Intern to join our team:
DGTL MARKETING COMMUNICATION INTERN (full-time from September)
Are you looking to take your first steps into a career in event marketing? We are looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on Online Marketing Communication Intern to join our team for the coming 5-6 months, from September onwards.
Throughout your internship, you will assist our Global Social Media Manager and our DGTL content team with content creation, community building and assisting during our events. You will learn all the ins and outs of developing online marketing communication strategies and gain great insight into the event industry.
- Create content for our social media channels: write copy for Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Soundcloud, Spotify & Youtube + select fitting images/videos
- Assist with online content production (video/photo) during our events
- Help keep our website up to date
- Write copy for blogs, email campaigns and website
- Learn more about developing marketing campaigns for our global events
- Learn more about and assist in setting up exciting Social Media campaigns
DGTL is an ever-growing brand, and so is our community. We strive to increase our online following by continuously growing our DGTL community. We want everyone to feel welcome. As our Online Marketing Communication Intern, you play an essential role in this, as you are the eyes and ears of our DGTL Channels. You're the first person to spot a trend, pressing matters, critical social topics, and up-and-coming artists and creators.
The following internship activities align with this:
- Customer service: monitor our social media platforms and answer questions we receive from our community when needed
- Online Community Building: we not only want to serve our current community in the best possible way, but we also want to grow a new community. Our Content Manager and Head of Social will give you all the ins and outs in doing so.
- Monitor Social Media and blogs to spot new trends and releases
- Report and analyze our Social Media performance
- You are an HBO/WO student in marketing/communication/event management/art school or did just get your degree
- Have an affinity with electronic music and can be found regularly on a festival site or any other dance floor
- You are looking for a practical internship (no research)
- You like creative writing and have strong communication and writing skills
- You know everything about Social Media and can surprise us with the latest ins and outs about Tik Tok
- You speak and write fluent English, or at least you are not afraid to pretend
- Are also available in the evenings and the weekend during event productions (October - ADE)
- Are available from September onwards, for 4 days per week for at least 5 or 6 months. If your schedule doesn't entirely match our needs, but you are very enthusiastic, you can still apply, and we can try to work something out.
Please note: that we don't accept remote internship applications.
Start date: September
Ready to join our team? Then contact Rona Simmelink (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV and motivational letter, and mention "DGTL Marketing Communication Intern" in the subject.
At DGTL, we believe in:
- A dance floor for all
- A place to feel comfortable and free
- Exploring a curiosity for electronic music, art, and culture
- A sustainable future
- We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are looking forward to receiving your resume!