DGTL was founded with an unflinching commitment to bringing cutting-edge electronic music and art from all over the world. We have a responsibility to improve and maintain our social and environmental impact on the globe and we are committed to leaving the world a little bit better than the way we found it.
We are now looking for a Marketing Intern to join our team:
DGTL MARKETING INTERN (full-time)
Are you looking to take your first steps into a career in event marketing? We are looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on Marketing Intern to join our team for the coming months. Throughout your internship, you will assist our Global Social Media Manager and our DGTL content team in setting up social media campaigns, content creation, and assisting during our events. You will learn how to develop global marketing strategies and get a great insight into the event industry.
- Help us in developing marketing campaigns for our global events
- You will assist in setting up exciting Social Media campaigns and work with platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Soundcloud, Spotify & Youtube
- Think along and optimizing current marketing communication
- Monitor, analyze and report on our Social Media performance
- Monitor Social Media and blogs to spot new trends and releases
- Editing and writing campaign content such as captions, newsletters, and blogs
- Assist in the content creation process
- Assisting during the production of our events
- Online community building
- You are an HBO/WO student in marketing/communication/event management, or did just get your degree
- Have an affinity for electronic music and can be found regularly on a festival site
- You are looking for a work internship (no research)
- You like creative writing and have strong communication and writing skills
- You know everything about Social Media
- You speak and write fluent English, or at least you are not afraid to pretend
- Are available until at least the end of September
- Are also available in the evenings and during the weekend during event productions (September)
Please note: we don't accept remote internship applications.
Start date: ASAP
Ready to join our team? Then contact Rosemarijn van Groningen (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV and motivational letter, and mention “DGTL Marketing Intern” in the subject.
At DGTL we believe in:
- A dance floor for all
- A place to feel comfortable and free
- Exploring a curiosity for electronic music, art, and culture
- A sustainable future
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are looking forward to receiving your resume!